- You can get a copy of the documents of this tender / tenders of the
Central Tenders Committee during official hours, against payment of the tender documents
witch you can retrieve it.
- Must be accompanied with the tender a letter of guarantee bank / certified check
from a bank operating in the State of Qatar, as indicated above for a period of
temporary deposit on 120.
- The offer must be valid for a period of ninety days from the date of the opening
- Will be the last date for submission of tenders is twelve o'clock on the morning
of the closure, and will not pay attention to any tender received after the deadline.
- Tenders deposited in the box of the Central Tenders Committee, located in Muntazah
- Rawabi Street, to be inside the stamped and sealed envelopes and addressed to
the Chairman of the Tenders Committee competent (central / local) showing the number,
type of the tender and the subject.
- The Central Tenders Committee invites bidders or their representatives to attend
the opening of the envelopes and read the price on the day following the date of
the closure during the office hours.
- To obtain tender / tenders documents
highlight above must be to mentioned authorization letter from the company / institution.
- For inquiries, please contact Tel: 44467159/180/153/632/639 .
- For more information about the Central Tenders Committee ,tenders and auctions
are being posed by the Committee You can visit the site on the Internet www.ctc.gov.qa